THE HEART OF ROMBLON - ALCANTARA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philippines
Melbourne, Australia
Auckland, New Zealand
MEMBERS LIVE FEED ONLINE

My Son , new member

2 posters

Go down

My Son , new member Empty My Son , new member

Post  terry g. Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi Admin,
My son Dennis joined the forum yesterday,He can't talk in our dialect but 100% he understands it.This is the son who is a computer geek,ito talaga ang linya nya.One of the best in his class in AMA, plus taga UP- LB siya.Yabang ng Nanay no',syempre ina eh.Ewan ko ba ang mga anak ko mga humble ,tahimik,reserved,di gaya ko -magulo.
About Dary's birthday party ,kahit may snowstorm sinugod ko,kasama ko si Mel -karoomate ko.It was fun,a break from my boring life of work -work-work.The food ,gosh ,too much,the wine is flowing -excuse me di ako tumikim ,ahmmmm,red wine lang.Dario in total? He's good,beautiful house,vey nice wife"Maricel",a Pinoy who made it in America,through hard work. And the best of all,Ng Maling & Nong Betong,
happy sila ,mukha na silang mga kano,kaya lang di daw sila nakakalabas 1 month na kasi napakalamig nga at may snow storm lagi.As usual ang daing eh ang mga tuhod na nagsasakitan.Kwentuhan,tawanan,ang pulutan lechon ,amg mga puti na bisita di na umalis sa tabi ng lechon -sarap na sarap.May pictures kami ni Darry ,nasa friendster ko.Me and Ng Maling ,we have big plans for the summer,daw sa Alcantara man guihapon bala.
terry g.
terry g.

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

My Son , new member Empty Re: My Son , new member

Post  darionyc7 Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:20 am

Hi Ate Teri,

It was a great pleasure that you've made it through on my birthday party and I am hoping next time that you stay over so you can really have fun. My continuation pa the following day to the people that didn't make the day before.

I have been busy these past few weeks and I am actually leaving next Monday to India for a week and then China and Hong Kong for another week. I will be back here on 2/15.

well, I am happy and glad to know that you did enjoy the party and I am looking forward to see again this summer.
darionyc7
darionyc7

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum