THE HEART OF ROMBLON - ALCANTARA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philippines
Melbourne, Australia
Auckland, New Zealand
MEMBERS LIVE FEED ONLINE

GREAT SITE

2 posters

Go down

GREAT SITE Empty GREAT SITE

Post  darryboy14@hotmail.com Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:57 pm

This is really a great site and made me occupied most of my free time. I almost not doing any work at home. Lucky that yesterday and today is a Jewish Holiday and we're off but I am supposed to do some stuff and prepare my luggage for a 3 weeks trip to the Far East, instead I have spent my time here in the website.

I've been always reminiscing those wonderful moments that we've had in Alcantara decades ago (our time) and how lovely people are and how wonderful Alcantara with no drugs, no pollution and nice people. I thought that everyone in Alcantara are all our relatives because you called them Uncle, Auntie, Lola and Lolo. Besides, I grew up with all my cousins left and right.

This is the only site that I can freely express my feelings being homesick and how I've missed my kababata and close friends. Sana owa lon kita nag gulang kag nagbahol. I envy my friends and relative that left there and I am pretty sure that they are enjoying the spirit and care of our beloved mother "ALCANTARA".

Whoever created "ADMIN" this site I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are extremely genius and very creative.

Have fun everyone and I am looking forward to meet all of my old friends here in the site.

Take care and regards,
Darry

Last edited by darryboy14@hotmail.com on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
darryboy14@hotmail.com
darryboy14@hotmail.com

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

GREAT SITE Empty Re: GREAT SITE

Post  Admin Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:30 am

no problem.... thank you!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin