THE HEART OF ROMBLON - ALCANTARA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philippines
Melbourne, Australia
Auckland, New Zealand
MEMBERS LIVE FEED ONLINE

everybody's on vacation?

2 posters

Go down

everybody's on vacation? Empty everybody's on vacation?

Post  terry g. Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm

TAHIMIK!!!!Dapat lang,kaya lang I'm working.Off naman next week,nakaplano na ang dapat gawin.Grabe sa Phil.,I've been watching every night sa TV Patrol World,lahat pauwi sa provinces pero mga anak ko opted to stay in the city,tahimik nga daw lahat.They don't want to join the melee,besides mag pefiesta ang mga akyat bahay gang,nakakatakot.Marami na nga daw naakyat don' sa Villa De Calamba the previous years.Overloaded na mga ships and buses,one ship to Romblon was delayed for one day na,iyakan ang mga passengers kasi naikarga na ang mga luggages nila,nasa Romblon na ang barko,nasa Batanggas pa sila ako man siguro magpapanic din.This is the high light of our religion but here ,they do'nt care.I have friends who are working,sabi ko na lang GOD understands,it's not about the money anymore,just making sure we keep our jobs.Guess marami sa atin choose na manahimik muna,okey ako lang ang gising.
terry g.
terry g.

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

everybody's on vacation? Empty Re: everybody's on vacation?

Post  amethyst Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:57 pm

i'm here!!! hehehe!! been busy...i volunteered to help clean the church yesterday in preparation for the holy week/easter. mabudlay kay 5 lang kami...daw ga puypoy pa akon braso/abaga dahil sa ka va vacuum it mga pungkuan & it took me 2 hrs. to do it...isang section lang yon or about 1/4 lang... hambal ko imaw lon to akon penitensya!
amethyst
amethyst

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum