THE HEART OF ROMBLON - ALCANTARA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philippines
Melbourne, Australia
Auckland, New Zealand
MEMBERS LIVE FEED ONLINE

Ellen invites Pinoy YouTube singing sensation duo

2 posters

Go down

Ellen invites Pinoy YouTube singing sensation duo Empty Ellen invites Pinoy YouTube singing sensation duo

Post  Admin Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Whilst netsurfing, i stumbled on this article and viewed them on youtube - yes they are really good and i love them the first time i heard their music - truly Filipino. Watch them this February 3, 2009, 4PM at Ellen (this is for those our friends living in the US and elsewhere on the continent with satellite reception.. read on... i mean read their stories below....and please (amethyst, terry g, dariony and or chuie) if you have time please record the whole duration of the show....lol.

American talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres has invited two talented Filipino “bathroom singers” to guest on her popular “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

Rin and Roxanne of “Rin on the Rox,” who have become a YouTube sensation, are best buddies who do cover songs inside their bathroom.

“Recently, I found these two singers on the internet. These two girls are singing in the bathroom. So they are fantastic. If you are watching right now, please, please come on the show if you are watching. We have a wonderful bathroom here… But seriously, you are great. So please, please come on the show if you would like to,” DeGeneres said in a recent episode.

Rin or Erin Paula, 20, and Rox or Roxanne, 21, are based in California, USA. They dream of having a career in singing.

In Rin’s MySpace account, she said in one post: “Our dreams are actually coming true.”

They also said in their YouTube channel ‘hiphoprox’ that they are proud to be Filipinos.

“Yes, we both are Filipino, but as for Roxanne she’s half-Filipino and half-white,” Rin said.

They also belied they are twins, saying that they are just best of friends.

“Ha! ha! No, we are just best friends with the same passion–music,” Rin added. In particular, they both love R&B music.

Rin and Rox have become a YouTube hit for their version of popular songs. They always express appreciation to their fans and supporters who watch their videos, give comments and requests.

“Thanks for all the love and support. We will try to fulfill everyone’s song requests. We are just really pressured for time. So we will get to it. Keep supporting..loving…commenting..and subscribing. Thanks a lot! We love you,” Rin said.

To know more of “Rin on The Rox” performances check them out on YouTube. Their account is ‘hiphoprox.’ You can also check their Myspace account on www.myspace.com/erinpaula andwww.myspace.com/hiphoprox.

Another Pinoy YouTube singing sensation Charice Pempengco’s appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show last year helped catapult her to international fame.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://alcantaranhons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ellen invites Pinoy YouTube singing sensation duo Empty Re Sensation Duo

Post  terry g. Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 am

Hi Admin ,so inabangan ko talaga yung sinabi mo ,dahil nga nasa work ako ,nagtawag ako sa mga kaibigan para alamin ang tunay na time ni Ellen , 3pm.Ok, theyre good,yung isa parang intsik ,di na rin mukhang Filipina yung isa.Maganda pero iba pa rin ang dating ni Charice Pempengco,kasi ramdam mo yung hagod ng boses ,yung bang mapapanganga ka sa galing.Yung 2 siguro dahil Westernized na sila ultimo pagsasalita talagang slang na slang na,at saka alam mo naman ang mga choices kong music,iba na .Don't get me wrong magaling sila ,remember Lea Salonga? Galing nya ha ,dito sa US ,talagang kilala siya as in sikat pero sa career niya sa Pinas -hirap na hirap magtake off.English speaking kasi ,eh kung ang target mo'y pang masa ,medyo mahirap yata.Opinion ko lang po.
terry g.
terry g.

Female
Number of posts : 205
country: : Ellen invites Pinoy YouTube singing sensation duo Usa11
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down